Sunday, May 6, 2012

Goodnight, Mister Moon, sleep well tonight.















Goodnight, Mister Moon, sleep well tonight,
And fill the night sky with your magic light,
And as I dream, you'll travel through the sky,
Until the dawn has chased away the night.


Sometimes I wonder something Mister Moon:
Do you get lonely in the midnight sky?
The stars are there, but very far away,
And you may need a friend who's closer by.

Your rays shine down through clouds of fluffy white,
And light them as they tumble way up high,
Through many nights when I've been all alone,
You've been my shining friend up in the sky.

So as you travel on, I want to say,
That I'l be thinking of you through the night;
And you will have your friends on earth,
Who are very, very thankful for your light.

Goodnight, Mister Moon, sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment